What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
BUSINESS PHILOSPHY-exceeding expectations
The cornerstone of Robin’s business is providing the highest quality real estate assistance for the home buyer and seller. Whether you are moving locally or globally, her many years of experience offer you unparalleled relocation expertise. Communication and partnership with her clients remains her number one priority and can be accomplished in your preferred form….text, phone, email or in person at your convenience, in your location. Exceeding your expectations with market insight, specialized information to insure solid decision making, strong listening skills, and consistent follow through, set the groundwork for a smooth transition to closing. Her promise to you is that you will be kept informed about every process of buying or selling … communication is key.
AWARDS, AFFLILATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS
- #1 agent in Montgomery Township for 2015 *based on MLS data
- National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Trend Multiple Listing Service
- NJ Broker’s License-offering her advanced training in agency and negotiations
- NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Awards-averaging more than 35 closed transactions yearly $6,500,000+ sales volume =Silver Level 2000,2001,2009,2010,2011, $12,000,000+ sales volume =Gold Level 2003,2004,2006,2007,2008,2014 $20,000,000 sales volume =Platinum Level 2005,2012,2013,2015
- Coldwell Banker President’s International Elite 2009,2010,2012,2013, 2014, 2015
- Coldwell Banker President’s International Circle 2011
- NJAR Distinguished Sales Club – award level for 10 consecutive years
- Mercer County Realtor of the Year 1992
- NJ Monthly Five Star Real Estate Agent 2011, 2012
- Ranked in Top 1000 of all NRT agents 2012, 2015
Robin is a lifelong resident of the area including 20 years in the Cherry Valley Community where she was highly involved in volunteering for various committees supporting the CV Country Club. Married to Gregory Sr. 30+ years, with 2 children Ashley and Gregory Jr. who navigated the Montgomery School system. Currently living in and enjoying the Lambertville and New Hope area with a Naples Florida connection.
Robin’s charitable efforts include Homefront, Cancer Care, St. Jude’s, Lymphoma & Leukemia Society, Rally for a Cure, Big Brother Big Sisters, and Habitat for Humanity.
What Robin’s clients say………
WHAT ROBIN'S CLIENTS SAY..........
You provided me with exceptional service in staging the house, pricing the property appropriately, preparing a marketing plan, negotiating the sales contract, overseeing inspections, and supervising the closing on my behalf. It is remarkable that the property went under sales contract within two days from being listed. I was extremely pleased with your organization, responsiveness, professionalism, and sound advice. Aris Gennadios, Ph.D.
Your complete professional approach with a perfect knowledge of the market was very helpful. Your exceptional skills in all the aspects of selling a house and your pleasant personality were very much appreciated. You are a true real estate professional and we would recommend your services with no hesitation. Marc and Dominique Wolff
You provided us with outstanding service during all phases: marketing, selling, and closing. We especially appreciated your constant companionship and support throughout the process. Your response to our emails and phone calls was immediate and always helpful. Nathaniel Clark and Nancy Sheard
You left no stone unturned when looking for innovative ways to market our home. You were unstoppable in obtaining feedback (both positive and negative) from the realtors.
We were extremely impressed and pleased by the way you were always in contact with us. You are a true professional and it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Steve and Diane Dugan
You are a complete professional with exceptional skills in marketing, pricing property and negotiations. We never waited for responses to our questions or concerns and all parties involved were very pleased with the outcome. Gene and Kathy Stone
We have come to realize how valuable and knowledgeable you are in your profession . Stephen Spearman
Robin’s strengths are her knowledge of the community, her network with homeowners, and brokers, as well as a very pleasant professional approach. She recommended and implemented all of the advertising and promotional steps needed to bring our home to the attention of the real estate community, most importantly to active homebuyers. Bob Kung
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here